If you want to be No.1, you work with us. If you want to be No.2,go work with the rest. We are the best and brightest in the industry. We are the industry leaders, and we dominate our market. We are the go-getter, can-do type of people. We take pride in our work and what we do on daily basis. Our growth is with our employees. When our employees grow, we grow. Our success aligns with our employee's success. We want our employees to thrive with us. We are super friendly, nice, and easy to work with; however, one component we cannot tolerate is the work ethics. We cannot tolerate poor work ethics, liars,cheaters, and so-called professionals. We build our company based on the simple foundation of trust, honesty, and integrity. We are based in the United States and Canada.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Foresee potential errors and issues on the current application
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift depending on the project requirements, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with REST ful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for bench marking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
We do not require a degree if your work experience is worth more than four years of education.
However, you must have a diploma or equivalent work experience.
You must know how to communicate in English by reading, writing,speaking, and listening. If you find it challenging, please let us know and we will try to accommodate.
You must have 3-5 years of work experience minimum.
We appreciate all candidates who will apply for this position;however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria