Grow your career with us!
Onyxtec is hiring “iOS DEVELOPERS” for a full-time, office-based job in Lahore. Be a part of our fast-growing team and start your journey towards success.
• Design and build applications for the iOS mobile.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
• A Solid Understanding of the iOS platform.
• Proficient with Swift language.
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• BS/MS degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Sciences.
• The candidate should have at least 6 months of proven experience as an IOS Developer.
• The candidate must have a strong portfolio.
Interested candidates can share their updated resumes to email@example.com mentioning “iOS Developer” in the subject line.
▪️Perks & Benefits we offer:
We are a growing company and we want the right candidates to grow with us. Below are some of the basic benefits we are offering to our employees.
• Market Competitive Salary
• Annual Paid Leaves (including Sick Leaves Casual, Medical Leaves etc)
• Project Bonuses
• Performance-Based Bonuses
• Paid Overtime
• StayFit Allowance
• Referral Bonuses
• Eid Gifts
• Public Holidays
• Work From Home (WFH)
Other perks e.g. games, annual dinner, team lunch, recreational trips, work anniversaries etc..
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria