e-strats is looking for MVC .NET Developer for its office location in National Police Foundation, PWD.
You will be developing and maintaining Enterprise level software applications from in an agile environment. Working with an established team of highly skilled engineers, you will be expected to actively contribute your knowledge of modern development techniques using C# and .NET.
Required experience and expertise:
- 1-2 years of experience
- C# Solid Fundamental Skills and Knowledge
- ASP.NET Technologies (MVC / WebAPI)
- SQL Server / Indexing Optimizations / Table and Schema Designs
- Software and system technology fundamentals with Front End design and development experience
- Full-stack experience is a plus (i.e. Database, Data Access Layer, Business Layer, Model, View, Controller, and UI)
- Comfort in all phases of Agile Software Development Lifecycle including requirements gathering, development, quality control, and stakeholder interaction
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skill
Perks of being part of us:
- Health insurance plan for you and your immediate family
- Training from the industry professionals
- Part of team-building activities to enhance non-technical skills also.