𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫!
• Instructing, training & Guiding the Trainees.
• Mentoring & Assisting the Junior Developers.
• Maintaining web-based Applications.
• Designing & building web applications using Laravel .
• 2+ years of experience with the Laravel framework.
• Knowledge of Database Schema Design & Queries.
• Database Management.
• Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, managing APIs such as REST.
• Bachelor's Degree in CS, or Equivalent Field.
*𝗪𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗲𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗲𝗱.*
Whatsapp your cv at 03106849168
Or Email your resume to email@example.com
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria