- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Be part of an agile team that designs, develops, and maintains the enterprise feed systems and other related software applications
- Support and maintain production environments
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners.
- Work with development team to design individual components
- Mentor and/or supervise other team members, both onshore and offshore
- Balance multiple factors when choosing a solution design, including speed to market, cost to implement, technical complexity, support ability and maintainability, and impact on existing systems/processes.
- Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
- Architect the overall solution
- Participate in design sessions for new product features and capabilities
- Engineer components and common services based on standard corporate development models, languages and tools.
- Perform code reviews of developed code
- Coordinate unit testing, QA testing, and User Acceptance testing, along with assisting the development team with troubleshooting any defects
- Perform ongoing Production support of the entire suite of applications, including occasional investigation and timely resolution of Production incidents.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Develop functional and technical documentation as needed
- 3-5+ years of web application development experience.
- C#, ASP.Net (Web Forms + MVC), Java Script, XML/XSLT, HTML/XHTML, CSS3, Front End Web Development, SQL
- API development.
- Experience with SQL Server and implementing high-performing solutions.
- Extensive experience in the .NET stack: ASP.NET WebForms, MVC, and Angular.
- Experienced on Git, Bitbucket, SourceTree, Jira, etc
- Experienced on Deployment Processes & CI/CD tools. Live deployment process without downtime is a must.
- Experienced with Swagger & other documentation tools.
- Experienced with vue.js & other similar technologies.
- Experience in Node, PHP, Laravel, Mysql. This will help you to coordinated with other teams efficiently.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Scrum development.
- Processes: Software Engineering, Object-Oriented Software, Design Patterns, Agile Programming, Cross-browser Compatibility
Ability to resolve serious performance related issues through various techniques, including testing, debugging and profiling
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in B2B and B2C application development
- Experienced in CRM/ERP solutions
Plus Point Qualifications
- Experience with financial and accounting systems a plus
- Experience with supply chain management a plus
- Experience of Jenkins, Dockers will be a plus.
- Experience in Node, PHP, Laravel, Mysql will be a plus. This will help you to coordinated with other teams efficiently.
- Possess a true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; proven success as a problem solver, operating as a client-focused self-starter.
- Must take ownership of the work assigned.
- Willingness to learn new tools & technologies.