We are lookingfor Senior Lead QA Automation Engineer who can work within adynamic, fast paced and focused team. You will be working in EST time zone. Ourideal candidate is an experienced QA Automation Engineer who thrives in anagile environment and has a passion for writing high-quality, maintainable codeusing the latest technologies. Candidate must have exposure on differentdomains and tools and is keen to follow up with any research activities. If youare a good team-player, and you are open to acquiring new skills andcompetencies, as well as improving existing this job is a right fit for you.
WorkLocation: Lahore, Pakistan (Onsite)
Office Timing: 06:00 PM to 02:30AM (Pakistan Time)
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks
- Mentor others in test automation and QA best practices
- Evaluate and propose use of new tools for continuousimprovement and to drive automation strategies forward
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, andRegression)
- Explore new areas and technology to improve automationand QA efficiency
- Identify new approaches andsuggest tools/techniques to fast track the automation effort
- Excellent analytical,problem-solving, and resolution skills
- Participate in the development, deployment, andadministration of QA process, tools, and supporting technologies
- Writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plansand test cases
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What You Require:
- BS/MS inInformation Technology, Computer Science, from a well reputed Institute
- Must have 8+ Years experience of Software Development
- Must have 3 to 5 yearsprofessional experience as QA Automation Engineer
- Hands on testing experience inmultiple domains with mastery of test management lifecycle and developing teststrategies.
- Experiencewith API Testing Tool (Postman, SoapUI, Rest-Assured)
- Extensivecommand of Automation Frameworks and ability to build a Test Framework fromscratch using Selenium WebDriver, Applitools, IntelliJ, TestNG, Apache POI
- Experiencein full lifecycle QA activities including Creation of tests and automation of testscripts.
- Needboth manual and automation test experience for Front-end UI and Web-Portalenvironments.
- Shouldhave hands-on experience working with code respiratory Git, GitHub
- Shouldhave experience in testing at different Testing stages > Smoke, Sanity,Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, End to End and ReleaseCadence testing.
- Experiencedin using Test Management tools such as Rally, JIRA, HP Quality Center, HP ALM
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experienceof working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Experienceof working with Jira
- Must be eager to learn new skills and work in afast-paced work environment
- Must havegood organizational management and very strong English communications skills
- Detail-oriented,organized, deadline-driven, and flexible