We are looking for a Machine Learning and Computer Vision Specialist who will be responsible for the leading designing and development of innovative deep learning systems capable of image classification, object detection, and face recognitions'to do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics, programming, and graphical systems. If you also have the knowledge and are willing to take on an interesting challenge to reimage the retail industry, we’d like to meet your ultimate goal will be to build efficient self-learning applications while leading a highly skilled and self-functional team.
Some of our key responsibilities in this role will be:
1. Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems computer vision system.
2. Leading the technical development of the project.
3. Delegating and managing a self-managed team.
4. Design testing processes and help execute use cases.
5. Firm understanding with machine learning frameworks such as Keras and PyTorch, and other libraries like OpenCV, Tensor Flow, Numpy, Pandas, yolo.
6. Performing Tasks on Machine Learning on IDEs such as JupyterLab, Pycharm, Visual Code, Spyder.
7. Implementing appropriate ML algorithms.
8. Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
9. Ability to write robust code in Python, Java, and R.
10. Excellent communication skills.
11. Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
BSc in Computer Science, Master’s degree in computer vision is a plus.
5+ years of hands-on experience with software design and development processes.
3+ years of experience working with computer vision systems.
Interested candidates can share their resumes at [email protected] by mentioning the positioning in the subject line.
(This position is for the USA Candidates as well).
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Oct 22, 2021|
|Job Category||IT & Computer|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||All Pakistan|
|Job Experince||5 year|
|Job Salary||PKR 75,000-1,00,000 / Month|
|No of Openings||2 openings|
|Job Daedline||December 31, 2021|