We are looking for a mature student to assist a university staff member with lecture preparation and office work. The student assistant role may include responsibilities such as printing, proofreading, communicating with students and staff, and filing.
To be successful as a student assistant you should be organized, mature and responsible. A good student assistant will work well under pressure and be able to multitask in addition to completing their studies.
Student Assistant Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative tasks required by university staff.
- Do research for lecture preparation.
- Proofread academic papers written by university staff.
- Liaise with students and staff on behalf of the supervising staff member.
- Source references for academic work.
Student Assistant Requirements:
- A current student attending the university.
- Mature and responsible.
- Able to manage stress and remain professional under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous administrative experience would be advantageous.
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?