MathMaster is an innovative EdTech project that delivers outstanding math-solving experiences to millions of students worldwide. We are constantly improving our product to make it as useful as possible for those who want to deepen their mathematical knowledge
We are looking for a skilled math expert who will solve math tasks and provide step-by-step solutions to our users daily.
If you feel like that’s something you’d love to do, please apply via link at the profile description.
You are our perfect expert if:
- You are very skilled at math.
- You already have or are currently obtaining a degree in math specialties. We consider students starting from second-year undergraduates.
- Your English level is not less than B1 (Intermediate). Effective communication with users will depend entirely on this skill.
- You know English math terminology perfectly.
- You are okay with a part-time (4 consecutive hours) or full-time (8 consecutive hours) working schedule.
- You can work productively in a remote format and have a stable Internet connection.
- Communicate politely and effectively with users in the chat.
- Solve different math problems submitted by users.
- Provide detailed step-by-step explanations of the solutions (if requested).
- The chance to join the development of an outstanding product in one of the most promising niches today - EdTech.
- Competitive and stable compensation in USD. Our experts can earn up to $150-200 per week!
- Non-bureaucratic environment.
- Flexible part-time/full-time schedule. You will be able to combine work with your studies, for instance.
- Convenient remote work format. You can work from any corner of the world.
- Constant communication with native speakers and the opportunity to quickly improve your English.
- Work in a great international team of math experts.
Sounds interesting? Please apply via link at the profile description.
Please note that only candidates who apply via link are considered.
We look forward to having you on board!