We are looking for talented Native App Developers (IOS and/or Android) with 5+ years experience in application creation for a full-time homebased work.
The right candidate should be a team player, dedicated and committed with his/her work.
This is a remote work so the candidate must be able to work from home efficiently.
- Be involved with all stages of application development, design, modifications, development and implementation of mobile applications, from UI design to final testing.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to the app store and support.
- Contribute to our multi-skilled functional team that follows a flexible and innovative culture that emphasizes taking ownership, accountability, professional growth, and continuous improvement of projects.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
Tools & Programming Languages Required:
- Android SDK or iOS Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Excellent knowledge in core Java.
- Proficient knowledge in Objective-C / Swift or iOS SDK
- PHP (Preferable but not required)
- Structured Query Language (SQL) (Preferable but not required)
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred from a reputed institute; equivalent work experience in related field will be considered
- Ability to work remote
- Ability to work individually and as part of the team in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Portfolio of published applications (at least 7 native Apps)
Other Skills Required:
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android/iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Android/iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Hands on experience with Android studio & gradle build system
- Knowledge of developing consumer facing mobile applications and integrate it with the web services.
- Experience of Hybrid Frameworks (React Native, Flutter etc.)
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS Design Patterns and Interface Guidelines.
- Proficiency in latest Xcode
- Strong knowledge of application development methodologies ( writing code, debugging, version control, documenting, testing and deployment).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a changing environment.
- Should be independent, self reliant and highly motivated to learn the new technologies on his or her own
Apply thru: https://www.rozee.pk/job/detail/1105039