The Netsuite Administrator uses a deep understanding of integration technologies and architecture to implement and support API connections across The Image Group’s ecommerce sites and back-end systems. The administrator also takes responsibility for technology infrastructure to ensure systems are available and functional for clients and business users. The administrator also leads the technical migration of client stores to new platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities Including but not limited to: Netsuite Administration
· Administration of the company’s NetSuite platform
· Develop advanced reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
· Basic ERP configuration (adding new fields, forms, custom records, workflows, validation rules, formulas, custom objects, scripts, etc.)
· Improve current systems and associated processes by analyzing requirements and current practices, against business needs and best practices.
· Provides system support to keep systems operational and effective
· Primary point of contact and subject matter expert for NetSuite for multiple teams
· Experience working with NetSuite Supply Chain modules and features
· Provide ongoing NetSuite training for company users as needed
· Document and ideate solution designs based on business requirements
· Work directly with other team members to support, drive, and coordinate larger/more complex projects that involve integration to/from NetSuite
· Collaborate with external NetSuite consulting partners on larger strategic projects as a project member and ensure adherence to NetSuite best practices
· Work with IT, Finance, Operations and Sales teams to define a scalable integration strategy
· Plan, execute, and manage the integration of data between various systems including ecommerce platforms, NetSuite ERP system and other online services
· Develop and execute testing and monitoring processes to ensure integrations are properly functioning
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Exceptional analytical ability, strong technical skills and business intelligence skills.
· Possess strong Customer Service orientation, demonstrate a full understanding of the needs of the customer.
· Project management skill set, ability to manage special complex projects that are large in scope, ability to work independently.
· Flexible to various demands and ability to manage problem solving, including the ability to logically approach a problem and propose recommendations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong work ethic and commitment to operational excellence.
· High level of interpersonal skills to enable collaboration with other functional groups and individuals to meet overall business objectives.
· Understanding of programming fundamentals (loops, arrays, XML, JSON, etc...)
· Celigo Integrator.io or IPaSaS experience
· eCommerce platform experience a plus
· Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems such as RFSmart or Netsuite WMS a plus
· 2-4 years of NetSuite AdministrationJob Expired
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Feb 15, 2022|
|Job Category||Other Services|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Company||Innovative web services|
|Job Location||All Pakistan|
|Job Experince||2 year|
|Job Salary||PKR 75,000-1,00,000 / Month|
|No of Openings||1 opening|
|Job Daedline||March 17, 2022|