About the job:
The PPC / Paid Search Manager (Digital Marketing Expert) is required for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for Design, Web & Software Industry. Can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of company campaigns.
If you think you can take up this job role as a “PPC Specialist” then send in your job application right now. We would love to have a word with you.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage, review, and perform daily company campaigns responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing and other search engine and social media platforms for a variety of services in relation to target number of leads and sales per day/week.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, audience targeting, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword and audience opportunities campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with goals.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Test and optimize campaigns to achieve KPI's and targets
- Understand and analyze trends in results data to maximize return on investment
- Analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations for improving traffic and ROI
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns.
- Experience with multiple platforms e.g., AdWords, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytical tools.
- BSc/BA in Computer sciences or related field
- Plus, point if have Google Ads Certification.
- Plus, point if have PPC certification
- Min 2 Years of experience in a similar role (Preferable experience of software House).
Job Timings: 10:00 AM – 08:00 PM. (10 Hours)
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work alongside an exceptionally talented team
- A high-impact role in an area that is of crucial significance for the business
- High levels of autonomy in day-to-day responsibilities and deliverables
How to apply:
WhatsApp your CV: 03311245344 (only for sending CV)
(Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted