Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Able to create and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels.
2. Track KPIs to evaluate performance and pinpoint issues.
3. Measure ROI and KPIs.
4. Know about Google Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, and business suite.
5. Assist with monitoring ad accounts and adjusting bids and budgets as directed by the Ad Manager.
6. Making creative suggestions for advert templates.
7. Strong analytical skills.
8. Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC positive keywords and remove negatives)
9. Optimize bidding at the keyword, placement, device, and other levels.
10. Perform daily account management of PPC & Social Media.
11. Stay up-to-date with changing techniques in the PPC industry.
12. Proven experience as a PPC Expert or Digital Marketing Specialist.
13. Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts.
14. Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Linkedin) is preferred.
15. Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, Web Trends, etc.)
Understanding HTML and XML is a plus. Required Skills
1. Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Facebook Business
2. Functional experience with different channels of Social Media
3. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
4. Strong attention to detail
5. Creative Thinking
6. Analytical skills
7. Research and problem-solving skills
8. Excellent communication skills
Salary + Benefits
1. Salary (As per the Interview)
3. Provident Fund
4. Monthly Bonus
5. Monthly Lunch/Dinner
6. Yearly Increment
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Jul 29, 2022|
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Company||AffinityVibez Pvt Ltd|
|Job Experince||2 year|
|Job Salary||PKR Compatible / Month|
|No of Openings||2 openings|
|Job Daedline||August 31, 2022|