Job Duties & Responsibility
1. Public Relations Officer builds connections onbehalf of the company.
2. Getting reasonable compensation for the clientsfrom insurance companies.
3. Ensuring timely response to the concerns of allthe parties involved by providing relevant information.
4. Maintain verbal and written correspondencewith stakeholders.
5. Preparing invoices for the service provided tothe client and making a sure timely recovery.
6. Resolving the disputes or issues in the processof settlement of the invoice.
7. Effectively conveying the acquired training andknowledge to colleagues.
> Excellent English Communication (Verbal &Writing)
> Excellent Interpersonal Skills
> Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work Ethics
> Time Management Skills
Salary + Benefits
> Salary (As per the Interview)
> Provident Fund
> Monthly Bonus
> Monthly Lunch/Dinner
> Yearly Increment
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?