What are we looking for?
We are in search of a full-time E-commerce Project Manager to support the company throughout the Kickstarter Campaign Project. This includes overseeing the business, industry preparation, and campaign execution.
- Collaborate with the campaign team to deliver campaigns across standard media
- Define project scope and provide clear instruction to both the creative and development teams
- Ensure that the account needs are properly communicated to the project team
- Manage workload, meet deadlines, track hours, and pay attention to project details.
- Review the quality of work to ensure that it meets the company standards
- Manage project tasks and communication among the teams while keeping the projects on time and on budget
- Establish and maintain efficient workflows by using project management tools
Education & Experience
- College graduate and/or with work-related experience
- With at least 2+ years significant background in virtual works
- With leadership experience handling large and growing teams
- Has strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with different deadlines
- With strong communication ability to deal with clients thru chat and email
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- With laptop/desktop with at least 8GB RAM
- Internet connection speed of at least more than 5MBPS