The Order Coordinator is responsible for managing and supporting several business areas within Order Management which includes, but are not limited to:
- Managing customer order activity through the order fulfillment cycle.
- Timely response to customer queries and concerns.
- Proficient understanding of client’s requirement and subsequent implementation.
- Overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Liaison with other departments within the company to support the customer priority
- Act as a mentor by providing leadership and expertise within the department
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in client dealing/order management. ·
- Customer Service background required
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Able to construct effective communications in writing.
- Focus on detail and accuracy, proactive.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Sound knowledge of Excel
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs15,000.00 - Rs18,000.00 per month