N7 is seeking a Property Consultant to join our Tech Team. Property Consultant generally, oversee various activities that lead up to the purchase and sales of properties. Usually, they work for real estate agencies where their job description entails brokering property deals between sellers and buyers. In performing their duties, property consultants oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services. They meet with clients and prospects interested in properties to offer them real estate deals. As part of their duties, they communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property. Real estate property consultant oversees the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements and lease contracts. Your target market will be Dubai Real Estate.
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
- Conduct surveys to identify the price of competing properties on the housing market
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in the property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Database Management
- To stay updated on the real estate industry
- Data Entry
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- A bachelor’s degree in the sales-related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sales skills are fundamental, as these managers must train their sales team to build rapport, ensure client trust, and make the sale on a regular basis.
- The ability to listen to and speak with clients, sales agents, and other managers is essential for effective real estate sales managers.
- Must have an understanding of how a business achieves objectives and goals to drive sales are important for real estate sales managers.
- You must think strategically, understand the real estate industry, and have a creative mindset.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Endurance to manage workload
- Database management
- Can deal with the situation in a professional manner
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Time Management