Responsible for direct patient care by reviewing patient’s medical history while collecting, prioritizing, and synthesizing comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health or situation. Provides education, consultation or intervention to patients (treatment plan) and their families. Provides psychiatric services to adults to help improve their Mental Health by evaluating medical and psychosocial conditions, develops, and implements treatment plans.
– Provides psychiatric services to a diverse population.
– Provides direct clinical care in psychiatry, including brief assessments and interventions.
– Develop behaviorally-focused, outcomes-based treatment plans of care that address mental health.
– Engages the patient and family to develop treatment plans that address identified goals.
– Participates in relevant and ongoing professional training.
– Consults with providers to assist with ongoing management of the behavioral health needs of their patients.
– Evaluate patient records, make prescribing decisions, and provide medication-related counseling as needed in a timely manner.
– Demonstrate leadership abilities, with an ability to communicate with persons from all educational and cultural backgrounds.
– Provides direct outpatient psychiatric services through comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, treatment planning and counseling.
Email your resume to [email protected]
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria