Job Duties & Responsibility
1. Customer service executives build connections on behalf of thecompany.
2. Getting reasonablecompensation for the clients from insurance companies.
3. Ensuring timely responseto all parties' concerns by providing relevant information.
4. Maintain verbal andwritten correspondence with stakeholders.
5. Preparing invoices forthe service provided to the client and ensuring a timely recovery.
6. Resolving disputes orissues in the process of settlement of invoices.
7. Effectively conveyingthe acquired training and knowledge to colleagues.
> Excellent EnglishCommunication (Verbal & Writing)
> ExcellentInterpersonal Skills
> Ability to prioritizeand plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work Ethics
> Time Management Skills
Salary + Benefits
> Salary (As per theInterview)
> Provident Fund
> Monthly Bonus
> Bi-Annual Increments
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria