1. Public Relationship Officers build connections on behalf of the company.
2. You may call existing clients to ensure their satisfaction, network within the community to identify prospective customers and contribute to the organization’s marketing.
3. Getting reasonable compensation for the clients from at-faulty party insurance companies.
4. Ensuring the timely response to the concerns of all the parties involved with the help of relevant information.
5. Maintain the verbal / telephonic and written correspondence with the at faulty party insurance.
6. preparing Invoice for the service provided to the Client and make sure for invoice recovery on time.
7. Resolving the disputes or issue in the process of settlement of invoice.
8. Effectively convincing the acquired training and knowledge to the junior colleague.
> Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
> Excellent interpersonal skills
> Ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work ethic
> Time Management Skills
Salary + benefit
> Salary (As per the Interview)
> Employees' Old-Age Benefits Institution
> Medical Insurance
> Monthly Bounce
> Monthly Treat / Parties
> Yearly Increment
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?