1. Public Relationship Officers build connections on behalf of the company.
2. They may call existing clients to ensure their satisfaction, network within the community to identify prospective customers and contribute to the organization’s marketing.
3. Getting reasonable compensation for the clients from at-faulty party insurance companies.
4. Ensuring the timely response to the concerns of all the parties involved with the help of relevant information.
5. Maintain the verbal / telephonic and written correspondence with the at faulty party insurance.
6. preparing Invoice for the service provided to the Clint and make sure for invoice recovery on time.
7. Resolving the disputes or issue in the process of settlement of invoice.
8. Effectively convincing the acquired training and knowledge to the junior colleague.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria