Job Duties & Responsibility
1. Public Relationship Officers build connections on behalf of the company.
2. Getting reasonable compensation for the clients from insurance companies.
3. Ensuring timely response to the concerns of all the parties involved by providing relevant information.
4. Maintain the verbal and written correspondence with stakeholders.
5. Preparing invoice for the service provided to the client and making sure timely recovery.
6. Resolving the disputes or issues in the process of settlement of invoice.
7. Effectively conveying the acquired training and knowledge to the colleagues.
> Excellent English Communication (Verbal & Writing)
> Excellent Interpersonal Skills
> Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work Ethics
> Time Management Skills
Salary + Benefits
> Salary (As per the Interview)
> Provident Fund
> Monthly Bonus
> Monthly Lunch/Dinner
> Yearly IncrementJob Expired
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Aug 10, 2022|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Company||AffinityVibez Pvt Ltd|
|Job Experince||1 year|
|Job Salary||PKR 30,000-40,000 / Month|
|No of Openings||5 openings|
|Job Daedline||September 9, 2022|