Participate in requirements/user story reviews and provide estimates for testing efforts.
Proficient in testing methodologies, test case creation and test case management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / High School Degree
- Hands-on experience using industry-standard software QA tools a plus
- Hands on experience in automation testing and scripting like cypress and opium is a plus.
- Experience in kleb application and web services (API) testing is a plus (postman, JMeter)
- Understanding of automation frameworks.
- Familiarity with source code, version management, and code deployment standards
- Ability to work in an agile development environment
- Ability to work with offshore development team members
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and excellent collaboration skill