Quality Control(QC) Inspector
• Shall be able toread, write, and speak English.
• Shall have five(5) years overall inspection experience,
• shall be fullyconversant with applicable industry standards,
procedures, and shall perform avariety of inspection
functions with minimal supervisionas required to verify supplier compliance with
the purchase order requirements.
• Shall be able toread engineering drawings.
• Shall haveknowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 quality system requirements
and implementation. He shalldemonstrate working knowledge of codes as required
by the purchase order, such asASME, ANSI, NACE, and API, and testing equipment
including Positive MaterialIdentification test equipment required for the inspection of
mechanical commodities such aspipes, piping, fittings, flanges, valves, and fasteners.
• Shall havedemonstrated knowledge of Hydrogen Induced Cracking (HIC) resistant
steel materials and requirements.
qualified and certified to aminimum ASNT Level II in the relevant
method(s). (Diploma or MechanicalEngineering with ASNT Level 2)
Al Khobar 31952 KSA
mail: [email protected]
mobile: +966 5715 83947 • phone: +966 138145 888 Ext 231Job Expired
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Jun 12, 2022|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Company||Frank Kannangara|
|Job Location||All Pakistan|
|Job Experince||5 year|
|Job Salary||PKR Negotiable / Month|
|No of Openings||1 opening|
|Job Daedline||June 15, 2022|