React Native Developer
We are looking for React Native Developer to join our team. The major responsibilities are as follows:
- Design, analyze, code, test, debug, and support new and existing products.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and improve existing products and systems.
- Develop a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment, and support.
- Develop application designs that are secure, performant, scalable, fault-tolerant, and testable.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet product objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within product scope.
- Work within a cross-functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion. Involves close collaboration with product owners, developers, and testers.
- Communicate product issues and/or risks in a timely manner.
- You'll need to have expertise in Object-oriented programming.
- You'll need to be able to work with native build tools. Things like XCode, Gradle, ML Kit, and others.
- You should know a lot about REST APIs and offline storage.
Minimum 1 Year