We are hiring a Goal-Oriented Real Estate Sales Manager. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Universal Property Network is a great place to grow your career with Market Competitive Salary, Performance Bonuses.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Must be hardworking, quick learner and willing to achieve the company set goals.
• Develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
• Responsible for achieving targets.
• Manage daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
• Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities.
• Formulate, organize and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
• Update and manage social media profiles.
• Update knowledge of sales-related legal documentation and property management.
• Identify, qualify, and cultivate new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
• Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trends, advertising, and marketing promotional events.
• Manage the best sales team agents and Influence, communicate, motivate them to achieve company objectives.
• Monitor and follow up on specific tasks and project deliverable.
• Provide guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures.
• Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally and globally.
• Participate in the recruitment process for the sales department, determining staffing levels for the department.
• Provide recommendations on training and development, planning of subordinates.
• Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria