Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Must be fully aware of the product and services offered by the company.
2. Track sales data and work to meet sale team goals.
3. Identify opportunities to enhance and increase the services offered to clients.
4. Educate customers regarding services and benefits.
5. Maintain excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
6. Open customer accounts by recording account information and maintaining updated records.
7. Resolve customer complaints with the help of their manager.
8. Develop new relationships with potential clients to bring in new business. Required Skills
> Excellent English Communication (Verbal & Writing)
> Excellent Interpersonal Skills
> Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work Ethics
> Time Management SkillsSalary + Benefits
> Salary (As per the Interview)
> Provident Fund
> Monthly Bonus
> Monthly Lunch/Dinner
> Yearly Increment
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria