Pakistan's leading Takaful Insurance Company, located in Islamabad. We are looking for competitive and trustworthy Sales Consultants/Financial Advisor to help us build up our business activities of Takaful.
Their responsibilities includes:
- Discovering & pursing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking & social media, and Direct & Indirect sales.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Conduct three meetings on daily basis.
- Bring at-least 25 References.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/ close deals and handles complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Proficiency in Urdu and English.
- Understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learners and passion for sales
- Self- motivated with a results- driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Minimum Edu : Intermediate/Graduation /Fresh
- Minimum Expr: 0-6 months (Sales and Marketing).
Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply.
Location: Islamabad/ Rawalpindi