Responsible for delivering agreed sales targets in line with sales/business plans.
- Identify the development potential in accounts by studying current and previous business.
- Meet with key customer personnel; identify and evaluate additional needs; analyze opportunities.
- Initiate sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develop sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
- Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current customer requirements; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protect organizational value by keeping selected company information confidential.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other opportunities.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry, especially in EPC and OEM Packaging
- Customer service skills and strong business acumen
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering
- Oil & Gas Experience in EPC and OEM process packages (Crude Oil Treating, Natural Gas Treatment, Modular Refineries etc)
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the same field Skills and Competencies: