Created with the desire to provide the best of land and standard of living possible to the Pakistani public, LandLife Properties is a dynamic real estate company based in Islamabad, Pakistan. Founded by Imran Agha, real estate expert with over 30+ years of local and international experience in the field, LandLife Properties aims to bring its clientele the most excellent living and investment opportunities in the most ideal locations in the country.
Looking for someone to be a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. The incumbent will be responsible for maximizing our sales team’s potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Strategize for the achievement of sales targets through the investment advisors team by breaking down annual targets to half yearly then quarterly and finally monthly.
- Set individual sales targets with sales team.
- Work on sales scripts with agents.
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting.
- Ensure satisfactory resolution of client queries and concerns in a timely manner.
- Maintain existing clients and generate new clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and recommend ways of improving client satisfaction.
- Supervises and trains the sales force to achieve sales targets.
- Developing rules, procedures, and policies for the department and ensuring its compliance.
- Manage and maintain sales department staff by training, appraising, counseling, motivating, and developing programs that best suit company needs.
- Makes a monthly performance report by analyzing sales and marketing activities and variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Monitoring activities, products, and services of competitors.
- Proven track of successful direct sales record
- Strategic thinker with adequate knowledge of real estate industry expertise
- Strong sales, marketing, negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- MS Office familiarity
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a must
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Minimum Qualification; BSc and business school graduate; however, significant work experience can be a substitute for the degree
- ü At least 3-5 years of experience as a sales manager and a proven track record in direct sales
- Must have own vehicle
- Hands-on experience in selling Commercial properties will be given preference.
Timings: 10 am to 6 pm