1. Must be fully aware of the products and services offered by the company.
2. Tracks sales data and works to meet sales team goals.
3. Making the maximum calls for sale services.
4. Entertains customers regarding product and service benefits.
5. Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
6. Open Customer accounts by recording account information and maintaining the updated customer records.
7. Resolve customer complaints with the help of their manager.
> Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
> Excellent interpersonal skills
> Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong work ethic
> Time management skills
Salary + benefits:
Salary (As per the Interview)
> Employees' Old-Age Benefits Institution
> Medical Insurance
> Monthly Dinner (on achieving company monthly targets)
> Yearly trips
> Yearly Increment
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?