1. Must be fully aware of the product and services offered bythe company.
2. Track sales data and work to meet sale team goals.
3. Identify opportunities to enhance and increase the servicesoffered to clients.
4. Educate customers regarding services and benefits.
5. Maintain excellent relationship with clients through superiorcustomer service.
6. Open customer accounts by recording account information andmaintaining the updated records.
7. Resolve customer complaints with the help of their manager.
8. Develop new relationship with potential clients to bring innew business.
> Excellent English Communication (Verbal & Writing)
> Excellent Interpersonal Skills
> Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work Ethics
> Time Management Skills
Salary + Benefits
> Salary (As per the Interview)
> Provident Fund
> Monthly Bonus
> Monthly Lunch/Dinner
> Yearly Increment
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria