- Must be able to work in a challenging, fast-paced, team environment.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting transactions and prepare budget forecasts.
- Compute Taxes and deal with all Tax related matters with FBR and relevant authorities.
- Responsible for pulling data and perform analysis for various reporting requirements.
- Must be familiar with construction-based work in progress accounting methods.
- Preparation of Customer invoices as per contractual obligations and clauses.
- Handle periodical accounts closings and reconcile accounts payable and receivable by ensuring timely payments.
Audit financial transactions and documents by keeping financial data confidential.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Understanding/working knowledge of SAP / Quickbooks or any live Accounting software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of M/S Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting standards (GAAP)
- send your CV to [email protected]