We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Duties and responsibilities
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain reliable Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge in Kotlin.
- 5+ years in Android development.
- Experience in RxJava
- Understanding the major patterns of mobile applications design (MVP, MVVM, MVI).
- Experience in dependency injection framework (e.g. Dagger).
- Experience with Jetpack Components.
- Full understanding of GIT flow is required.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK.
- Experience in reactive programming.
- Multithreading experience is required.
- DI, CI is desired.
- IT education is desired.