This is a multi-functional procurement position to initiate purchase orders and, upon approval, place orders with suppliers to ensure delivery schedule requirements are achieved. This position requires a certain degree of latitude, independent judgment and discretion to ensure timely receipt of product by the customer.
· Coordinates and monitors all functions within the purchasing process
· Create and send purchase orders.
· Negotiate and Renegotiate with the suppliers.
· Assist in preparation of bidding documents and ensure that other documentation is in order
· Liaison with the accounting department to reconcile invoices and purchase orders.
· Coordinate with suppliers to verify on-time delivery of product.
· Primary point of contact for international suppliers to ensure there is no breakdown in communications concerning open orders and relevant shipping schedules.
· Other tasks as assigned by the management.
· Master’s degree in Business Administration.
· Minimum 2 years of Purchasing Experience or demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above-mentioned tasks.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
· Discretion in handling sensitive and confidential documents and situations.
· High level of detail; ability to prioritize and multi-task.Apply now...
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria