As a Python Developer/Team Lead, you’ll build digital products for high-profile enterprise clients. With plenty of technical challenges and opportunities, you’ll learn as you go, grow the practice area, and help refine our processes as a team lead.
- Lead technical teams in delivering enterprise-grade applications
- Provide operational coaching and functional mentorship to technical team members
- Support project estimation, planning, pricing, and proposal delivery
- Collaborate with designers and product owners/managers in creating and implementing project work
- Stay up-to-date with new/emerging technologies to implement improved practices or to overcome technical issues
- Masters/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Understand Computer Science fundamentals and Software Engineering principles
- Solid knowledge of modern web technologies and techniques
- Knowledge of the intricacies of working with different browsers (different vendors, versions, etc.) and mobile versus desktop
- Experience with database technologies
- Excellent fluency in English, both written and spoken, to collaborate effectively with both client and remote teams
- Super interpersonal skills to run teams
- Out of the box customer services abilities
- Proven 4+ years of work experience in the Software industry as a Python Developer.
Number of Positions