To ensure success as a Senior QA Engineer the candidate should have 3+ years of experience in analytics, high-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage projects.
A top-notch senior QA engineer ensures the smooth running of the QA department and ultimately customer satisfaction.
The candidate will be required to oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the company. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test documents, identifying faults, and reviewing QA reports.
• Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
• Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
• Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
• Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
• Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
• Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
• Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
• Responding to requests from the design team and management
• Ability to set up complex test scenarios to simulate various environments involving many varied systems.
• Experience in both manual and automated testing.
• Sound understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
• Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Experience to report detailed bugs and able to perform bug tracking.
• Eager to learn new and advanced tools for growth.
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
• Must have strong problem-solving skills and result oriented, self-driven, and ability to complete projects/assign tasks.
• Extensive experience testing web services and RESTful APIs.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria