We are looking for an SEO Manager for our Prestigious client.
- Create SEO Strategies.
- Execute strategies, tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Researching and implementing advanced SEO and Content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Perform Advanced Level Technical SEO.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Solid understanding of search marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Solid Understanding of E-Commerce Business.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Tag Manager, Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs etc).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Leadership, Team Builder, Excellent Communicator and Problem Solver.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Marketing.
- 3 to 4 years of SEO Experience