SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Job Purpose: We are looking for a self-motivated, flexible, and energetic individual to join our team as a Senior Software Engineer at Inqline. The selected candidate will be working as a member of the product development team to build a global Artificial Intelligence (AI) software. The ideal candidate must have sound knowledge and a minimum of 5 years of software development experience on open source technologies preferably in a Linux environment.
Inqline is a young company with significant momentum, and at this early stage, the Senior Software Engineer will work cross-functionally with Product Management and Engineering.
Technical Skill Requirements:
● At least 5 years of software development experience in any domain/language. Knowledge of Python language and Django is highly desirable.
● Sound understanding of SQL, and must have very strong concepts of Databases and ORM
● Open source development experience, and up to date with new development tools and technologies
● Ability and willingness to learn & adopt new technologies
● Sound concepts of OOP & Design Patterns
● Team player and good interpersonal skills
● Ability to perform under stress and aggressive deadlines
● Write clean code to develop functional Web Applications and APIs ● Troubleshoot and debug applications
● Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
● Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Familiarity with Linux development environment and Git
● Must know how to deploy and maintain applications
● Experience with developing user authentication and authorization solutions and knowledge of security compliance is a plus
● Take care of release process for various products
● Participate in design and architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions
It is a bonus if you
● Basic understanding of Data Science concepts
● Have knowledge of Machine Learning (including ML algorithms)
Prerequisites & Competencies:
● Collaboration Skills.
● Communication Proficiency
● Customer/Client Focus
● Problem Solving/Analysis
● Teamwork Orientation
● Technical Capacity
Education & Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a bachelor’s degree in technology from a recognized university
● Minimum 5 years of relevant experience is required.
How to apply:
Send an email to [email protected] In the subject line, write which position you're applying for and attach your resume to the email.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Jan 07, 2022|
|Job Category||IT & Computer|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Company||Fatima Farrukh|
|Job Experince||5 year|
|Job Salary||PKR 10,000-20,000 / Month|
|No of Openings||1 opening|
|Job Daedline||January 14, 2022|