We are looking for a qualified candidate to work alongside our innovative and growing team and support development with in-depth WordPress efforts. Day to day responsibilities will involve development adjustments and troubleshooting, site design, content updates, meta-information edits, image manipulation, full site code outs, and plugin installation.
- Proficiency in HTML / CSS, WordPress, and Photoshop
- Ability to code a WordPress site from start to finish
- Ability to successfully execute and launch a WordPress site with all assets in place
- Experience with eCommerce systems (i.e. WooCommerce)
- Knowledge of PHP, jQuery, MySQL, Google Webmaster Tools, UX audits, etc.
- Proficiency in independently managing deadlines and projects
- Ability to work under pressure with resiliency and flexibility
- Strong communication skills and care managing client relationships