Content Writer Internee Role:
A Content Writer for our website, blog, Social media, portfolio and others to create content/articles.
He should also be able to follow seo guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a Content Writer, he should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
· Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
· Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
· Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
· Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
· Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
· Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
· Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
· Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Content Writer Requirements:
· Good in Communications, Marketing, English, or related field.
· No content writing or copywriting experience.
· No knowledge of content management systems.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
· Good writing and editing skills.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· The ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
· Effective communication skills.
Ages: 22 - 28
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria