Digital Aimz Pvt brings together a team of passionate specialists who are committed to continually achieving digital excellence. Offering clients expertise which they can take to the next level, We have our own products.
Ranking without links in today’s web is simply not impossible, and you very clearly understand that. But we aren't looking for just any type of link, we want to build it in the proper way. Every link should be a quality link, which will help a site build authority in Google's eye. That is where your role as SEO link builder comes in. As an SEO link builder, you will be responsible for assisting in the development, management, and execution of SEO off-page strategies for our clients and in-house projects as well.
We manage and perform SEO for clients with awesome products/services who trust us to shoot their brand through the roof and with our in-house projects.
- Running backlink audits and conducts SEO analysis and reporting of websites by using relevant SEO tools
- Develop various project plans and manage link building projects from start to finish together with the Marketing Manager
- Perform various link prospecting and link vetting strategies
- Contact 3rd party websites to distribute relevant content in order to earn high-quality backlinks
- Create well-crafted outreach templates and make A/B test email campaigns
- Analyze website traffic trends and rankings using Google Analytics and other analytical tools
- Automate link prospecting, link intersecting, and email outreach processes
- Use relevant CRM or link building automation software in order to make best performing workflow
- Years of experience in acquiring quality backlinks
- Have very good knowledge, or at least understand the features, of Ahrefs, SemRush, GSC, Moz,
- Must have very good English writing skill
- Have a negotiation mindset in order to follow the blogger on Twitter, ping someone on LinkedIn, or through email
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong work ethic and willing to learn
- Ability to adapt to a very dynamic SEO environment
Why Join Us?
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
- Modern work environment
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional, and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- An opportunity to learn new things every day
Job Type: Full-time
All candidates are required to wear a mask.
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?