• Mobile auto maintenance company looking for a SEO specialist for salary position to increase visibility ofservices, brand, and lead generation. We currently have a website that could use a full SEO facelift.
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content anduncover new opportunities
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites andweb pages
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals– general and keyword specific
• Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnosticreporting on client projects
• Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g.customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
• Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
• Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities incoordination with SEO goals
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends anddevelopments
• Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out keyareas of importance in accordance client goals
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results. Professional Competencies
• Passion for SEO and internet marketing• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
.Professional Skills & Qualifications• 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well asinternal reporting tool• Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)• Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments• Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations• BS/BA degree preferred.
JOB DUTIES:• Audit current Company Website (S).• Make recommendations to improve searchability of site.• Implement SEO key words to website.• Target Audience: Real Estate Investors looking to purchase fix and flip, single family rentals, multifamilyrentals.• Drive traffic for organic growth and online appearancesBenefits:• Paid time off• Flexible schedule• Free coffee.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Oct 22, 2020|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Company||Infinitum Media|
|Job Experince||2 year|
|Job Salary||PKR 50,000-75,000 / Month|
|No of Openings||1 opening|
|Job Daedline||November 20, 2020|