What are we looking for?
We are in search of a SEO Specialist who will be responsible in writing compelling stories, optimizing copy and landing pages that will help increase the company’s brand awareness. The qualified applicant will also handle administrative projects and other related tasks.
- Plan, develop, and implement the company's SEM strategy to drive growth and positive ROI.
- Develop and optimize Google search and shopping campaigns
- Manage on-page and off-page SEO to reach KPIs and targets
- Analyze factors affecting search visibility, crawling, index coverage and the likes.
- Manage and audit link building campaigns and efforts
- Work with team of developers and content creators to achieve success
- Utilize UA and A4 accordingly
Education & Experience
- College graduate
- With working knowledge in SEO, Google Analytics, and other content marketing related initiatives such as link building and keyword utilization.
- Strong tech SEO skills and experience with all facets of SEO optimization
- Experience with both B2B and e-commerce websites
- With knowledge in content writing tools knowledge in content writing tools
- Google Ad certified
- Proactive and with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A good team player but can also work independently with minimal supervision
- With laptop/desktop with at least 8GB RAM
- Internet connection speed of at least more than 5MBPS