We are seeking a Fresh SEOSpecialist, responsible for developing and implementing effective search engineoptimization (SEO) strategies to improve a website's visibility and ranking insearch engine results pages (SERPs).
· Develop and implement off-page SEO strategies,such as link building and social media marketing.
· Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends andbest practices to ensure that the website remains competitive in search enginerankings.
· Create and implement SEO reports and communicatewith clients or stakeholders to explain the progress of the SEO campaign.
· 1 year of experience in SEO or a related field,such as digital marketing or web development.
· Experience with A/B testing, conversion rateoptimization, and website optimization.
· Excellent written and verbal communicationskills.
· Familiarity with Google Webmaster Guidelines andother search engine guidelines.
· Knowledge of other digital marketing channels,such as PPC and social media, would be beneficial.
· Certification in Google Analytics, Google Ads,and other SEO related certification can be an added advantage.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria