CIC family is growing
Crescita represents growth. Crescita InternationalConsultants (CIC) has been established with an aim to grow with our clients’growth. We are a newly established company with presence in USA, UAE andPakistan.
CIC believes in training and appreciating young talent. CICtrain them and prepare them to be the best in their field and reward them whenthey exemplify extraordinary performance. We are expanding our family ofemployees and we are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join CICand provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
This internship is not a typical internship program but haschallenges including working with senior management and may lead to working forCIC as a permanent staff member upon exceptional performance.
This is paid internship program for a duration between 3-6months and at the end of term, certificate of experience will be issued.
We encourage interns to take advantage of this opportunityto eventually gain corporate skills as well as experience.
Title: Social Media and Marketing Intern
Duration: 3-6 months
Listed below are some of the tasks which selected internwill be performing under the direct supervision of the management.
• Develop digital marketing strategy.
• Assist with designing and executing sales and marketingcampaigns.
• Assist with developing PR activities.
• Support the development of new and innovative marketingcollateral.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies throughdigital marketing.
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing,email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Improve search-engine rankings- SEO, SEM, etc.
• Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
• Share qualitative content on different social mediachannels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, etc.
• Identify trends & insights and optimizes spend &performance based on the insights.
• Create, send and answer email campaigns.
• Improve CIC’s online presence through increase web traffic.
• Assist with the production of online video projects usingweb video channels including Viddyoze, Powtoon, Prezi, etc.
• Technical interest and knowledge in basic programming for
Qualification and Knowledge
• Digital marketing knowledge
• SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media Campaign, back links,meta tags, etc.
• Website optimization knowledge
• Bright and open minded individual with practical ideas.
• Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing or a relatedfield
• Relevant technical qualification for web site developmentand using social media channels.
• Demonstrable understanding and managing SEO/SEM, marketingdatabase, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns and googleanalytics.
• Excellent command over written and spoken English.
• Working knowledge of computer applications
• Good presentation skills.
• Final year student or Fresh graduate in Marketing ispreferred
• Passionate about Marketing & Social Media
• Self-starter, multi-tasker, and the flexibility to “rollwith” a reasonable level of ambiguity
• Strong attention to details
It is expected thatduring the interview process intern will showcase their abilities in the formof a plan for, ‘How they will help CIC?’
Interested candidates who have the relevant skills andwillingness to handle challenges may send you CV at [email protected]
Please note that only relevant candidates will be called foran interview and presentation.
We strive to enhance our employees’ skills and provide agilesupport in achieving their life goals.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?