We are looking for an organized social media coordinator to lead our social media team in managing all social media platforms. The social media coordinator is responsible for delegating duties, facilitating meetings with clients, and monitoring analytics.
To be successful as a social media coordinator, you must have excellent knowledge of several social media platforms and have excellent communication skills. A good social media coordinator has excellent planning and time management skills.
Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to gauge their needs.
- Briefing the social media team on the needs of clients.
- Delegating specific tasks to team members.
- Ensuring that team members adhere to deadlines.
- Monitoring analytics for campaigns.
- Providing feedback to clients.
Social Media Coordinator Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Knowledge of analytics tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- A degree in Communication or a related field.
- Prior experience in marketing or social media