As the social media manager, you are responsible for assisting in defining our brand identity by managing our content across various social media platforms. We are looking for an experienced social media manager to join our team.
• Responsible for developing a social media plan that is consistent and workable, including influencer management and hashtag strategy.
• You should be able to identify the particular type of material required for each of the different platforms as part of the social media strategy.
• It is expected that while carrying out this strategy, you would plan content for all platforms and make use of fresh tools to raise brand awareness, such as contests and promotions.
• Maintain a regularly updated content calendar.
• Keeping interaction across platforms as a whole (including comments and responses to DMs).
Required Skills> Excellent English communication (Verbal & Writing)
> Excellent Interpersonal Skills
> Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work Ethics
> Time Management Skills
Salary + Benefits> Salary (As per the interview)
> Provident Fund
> Monthly Bonus
> Bi-Annual Increments
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria