We are looking for an experienced, passionale and creative Social Media Executive to join us. You will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies in order to create and promote our online social media presence to generate sales leads.
Your duties will include:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and content
- Handle all social media platforms including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Quora, Printes, Gmail, and Twitter
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of Brand and company’s social content
- Developing content, blogs, articles, social media advertising campaigns and the company website
- Organize and run email campaigns
Candidate should have:
- Bachelors in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, or Public Relations from a well-reputed university.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a media or advertising agency doing social media campaigns.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of SEO, knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Handsome and attractive salary packages and fringe benefits after completing probation.
- Training and learning opportunities and technically sound environment with room of growth