The major goal of a pre-sales phase is to provide customers with a compelling offer that exactly fits their needs. For its creation not only sales but also requirements engineering activities take place
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing quotations, submittals and tenders (catalogues, samples, compliance sheets, etc.
- Assist Channel Sales team by deliver of technical presentations, seminars and leading technical meetings with clients.
- Assist in the identification and development of new channel partners in the territory
- Develop and manage relationships with customers’ and partners’ technical staff
- Develop work breakdown structures (WBS) and system bill of materials (BOM) for proposed solutions.
- Managing product evaluations and developing adoption plans.
- Good organization skills with the ability to multi task and priorities under pressure.
- Perform other assigned duties as deemed necessary by their supervisor.